Poetry in Motion

Poems created for and from the worship of Jesus, but relating to an array of matters that may or may not be 'church-centric'. If any of the scribblings on this site have interested you and you would like to discuss them further, perhaps would like hard copies, then please use the 'comment' forums at the end of each post (providing contact details) and I will do my best to reply.

Friday, March 10, 2006

Asking Pointless Questions

If I can fly through the sky
Cry with joy at memories restored
Look to life where I never die
Lie at azure shores
If I can find myself lost in euphoric music
Listen to a chord played with the faintest touch
Gain the world and loose it to gain it
Live life more than my dreams ever could
If I can do all these things and more,
Then why don’t I?


Matt K, 2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home